Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Doug Miller[_2_] Doug Miller[_2_] is offline

Default Calling all birthers

In article , wrote:

Yes..it requires some form of proof.

Where? Show me.

Show me where it doesnt..how it couldnt?

Right he
http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/cha...stitution.html

You are aware..that even the Democratic Party of Hawaii in 2008, refused
to certify him for running for president, right?

Quit changing the subject. You claimed that the birth certificate is required.

OK, prove it. Or admit that you were lying, or had no idea what you were
talking about. Or STFU.

So which part are you referring to?

I'm referring to your claim that candidates are required to produce their
birth certificates.

Im still waiting

That's really pretty funny. *You* are still waiting?? For WHAT? *I* am still
waiting for you to produce a cite that backs up your claim.

Of course you can't. If you could, you would have already. But you can't, and
you know it, which is why you keep changing the subject.