Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Calling all birthers

On Mon, 02 May 2011 01:58:26 GMT, (Doug
Miller) wrote:

In article ,
wrote:
On Mon, 02 May 2011 00:34:07 GMT,
(Doug
Miller) wrote:

In article , Rich Grise

wrote:
Doug Miller wrote:

Show me where the Constitution says a candidate for President needs to
produce his birth certificate. That's what you claimed, after all. Let's
see the proof.

Well, a real birth certificate is pretty much good enough proof that he's
a natural born citizen, no?

You're missing the point rather badly, I'm afraid. Gummer claimed that
candidates are required to provide their birth certificates.

That simply isn't true.

Doug..they are required to prove where they were born.

That's not true. If you claim it is, prove it, or STFU.

Prove that they are not.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-.../2708005/posts

Gunner

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is