Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Calling all birthers

On May 1, 8:07*pm, "Ed Huntress" wrote:
"Ignoramus15384" wrote in message

On 2011-05-02, Doug Miller wrote:
In article ,
wrote:
On Sun, 01 May 2011 18:09:14 GMT, (Doug
Miller) wrote:

In article ,

wrote:
On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 21:24:09 GMT, (Doug
Miller) wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

What other President has published his birth certificate? If the
answer is "none" then why should the present incumbent?

Every one of them has. Along with their school records (all of which
seem to be missing from the Obamassiah)

Proving *the birth certificate to meet the qualifications is a
Requirement.

Requirement of what? Got a cite for that?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural...Citizen_Clause

Which doesn't say *anything* about needing to produce a birth
certificate.

Now I know someone didnt stay awake through Gov 101....

Apparently, that person was you, because I'm clearly better informed on
the
subject than you are. Now produce a cite for your claim that a candidate
needs

to produce his birth certificate, or STFU.

Doug..how do you PROVE you meet the criteria? *Simply saying you do?

Thats hardly valid. Far too many crooks and unscrupulous individuals who
want a piece of power..or their nose in the public cookie jar would lie
their asses off to get in to power.

Quit changing the subject. You said that a birth certificate is required
for
candidates for president. I challenged you to provide proof. Of course
you
can't, because that isn't true. So you're trying to change the subject..

Maybe not everyone has a birth certificate, but surely anyone who was
discharged from the military, should have a set of discharge papers?

It wouldn't help, Iggy. Remember that Gunner enlisted with a stolen
identity, for example.

--
Ed Huntress

So why are you so upset that one has to prove one is a natural born
citizen to be president..in one valid form or another? * The birth cert
being the easiest and fastest method out there?

I'm not upset about anything. I'm just calling you out for making a false
statement.

If I was going to be upset about anything, I'd be upset that you *don't*
have
to prove you're a natural-born citizen. I think candidates *should* have
prove that -- but they don't. And you claimed that they do.

Or do you think that having people swear you were natural born is good
enough? *If Obama got say...Saul Alinksky *and maybe Fidel Castro to
swear he was born inside the USA....

And why are you so testy? *The question is very much out there..hell....a
lot of questions are very much out there..and given the track record of
te Obamassiah on this matter...they had best be answered to everyones
satisfaction..or they will indeed remain out there.

Say...you didnt...didnt vote for the Obamassiah...did you ?

I voted for McCain.

Say it aint so.....

Gunner- Hide quoted text -

That is if Gummer enlisted at all.

A chronic liar like Gummer tells lies about everything including his
so called military service.

TMT