Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Calling all birthers

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 01 May 2011 19:54:37 -0500, Ignoramus15384

On 2011-05-01, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 01 May 2011 18:16:32 GMT, (Doug
Miller) wrote:

Can you possibly be that stupid? He was born in Hawaii. Hawaii is a
U.S.
state, and was at the time of his birth. That makes him a natural-born
citizen.

To cut to the chase..prove it.

And there is no need to post (2) evidently fraudulant documents in
support of your case. Thats already been tried.

Prove it.

What are you asking him to do, get originals?

The documents are not fraudulent. The fraud here is you.

You know, the addled welfare queen would be a lot more tolerable if it
wasn't for those lines, like the one above, "Can you possibly be that
stupid?"

But bluster is a compensation for failure, or fear of failure, and is an
element of the psychology of lying. Repeated failure and threats to
one's
self-image can produce a large spectrum of behaviors; a full-throttle,
full-time bluster suggests a deep-seated, long-running problem. Every so
often I think that the guy actually is close to the edge, and I back
off.
It's not easy dealing with such obnoxious behavior but I don't want to
make
him worse. So I'm going to back off again. Maybe he ought to just be
plonked. I'm sure we can learn all we need about clapped-out machines
without him.

I do not have your psychoanalitic abilities, but I would say, that it
is the Gunner style behavior that made me mistrust the Republican
party. Swiftboating, the fake "In invented the Internet" quote etc. He
is a fun guy to talk about metal related things, but his escapades
make me think less of Republicans, not more.

Still waiting for Proof that Obama was actually born in Hawaii Iggy.

Perhaps Eddy can get it for you?

You've already seen it, Gunner. But no one would expect you to recognize it
if it bit you on the butt.

--
Ed Huntress