Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Calling all birthers

On Sun, 01 May 2011 20:34:56 -0500, jim "sjedgingN0Sp"@m@mwt,net
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

Please..if you would be so kind..prove that the Obamassiah is a natural
born citizen.

Since you dont want to use the birth cert..lets see how you are going to
do it.

You could ask him where he was born

That seemed to work OK
for the other 43 presidents

Actually..no it didnt. The political parties investigated and then
submitted a document verifying that they were legal. At least..for the
past 90 yrs

Try again.

And ask him where he was born? He has lied 2063 times so far since
taking office..and we should trust his word????

Gunner

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is