Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default Three contractors no showed

On Apr 30, 3:14*pm, (Dick Adams) wrote:
Two carpenters and a landscapper no showed over the last
two days. *This is in spite of my agreeing to pay their
bids. *The first carpenter did not surprise me as he had
no showed last weekend. *Expecting he'd make another
excuse, I had a back up plan, but the second carpenter
also no showed. *The landscapper said he try to be here,
but never called.

The economy must be recovering!

S'truth to that. It was a nice day yesterday, so I took a toodle
around on my bike, and there's a boatload of construction going on
around here. It surprised me how much. I guess there has been a pent
up demand that broke loose with the good weather.