Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers
mm mm is offline

Default Hiring someone to run wires in crawlspace

On Fri, 29 Apr 2011 17:03:54 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

That's one option. My idea was to phone the churches in your
area, see if they can reccomend a teenager who is quality
minded, and can work inexpensively.

Some kids think they know what they're doing but don't know.

And their parents may not know what they know either.

You'd need some way to vet such kids, maybe those they've done the
same thing for. Quality-minded is not quality-competent.

BTW, the kid who mowed my lawn is now a vice-president of a Fortune-20
ocmpany. The person who had his current job until 3 months ago is one
step up now and has his picture on the corporate webpage.