Luigi Zanasi

Default Best three easy improvements to my shop. How about yours?

On 9 Feb 2004 12:09:39 -0800, (Chip) scribbled:

This is one of the things I like most about this group. So much
valuable information for us newbies! **** in a bucket and my
woodworking improves. Awesome! lol What's next, drinking beer while
using the table saw?

By peeing in a bucket, you end up spending more time in the shop and
less time walking to and fro to your usual urine depository, not to
speak of more time walking to and fro trying to decide whether you can
hold it in a while longer, more time in the shop means you spend more
time learning and thereby improve your wooddorking . What's so hard to
unnerstand?

Luigi
Replace "nonet" with "yukonomics" for real email address