Posted to alt.home.repair
buffalobill[_3_] buffalobill[_3_] is offline

Default Toilet leaks?

On Apr 29, 9:38*pm, Kurt Ullman wrote:
I was putting some food coloring in the tank of my daughter's toilet and
the color soon was seen running down the sides of the bowl. I did the
other two and got the same results. Does that not work or all of them
leaking?

--
"Even I realized that money was to politicians what the ecalyptus tree is to koala bears: food, water, shelter and something to crap on."
*---PJ O'Rourke

buffalo ny: see www.fluidmaster.com for toilet repair info, there are
test tablets they provide to test for this lost water you have
similarly found. following a flush, after the flapper closes, there
should be no water exiting thru there from the tank to the bowl.