Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default Old style filament lamps?

"Roger Blake" wrote in message
On 2011-04-29, Phil Allison wrote:
** Here, all that has to happen is someone report the shop keeper to the
relevant Energy Authority.

Very Orwellian, and I suspect this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Rather than fawning all over the "royal couple" (it's hard to imagine a
more worthless set of parasitical leeches than the "royal" family), it may
be time for the Brits to start planning revolution.

Not wishing to be rude, Roger, but what exactly is it that you purport to
know about my country's Royal Family in general, or indeed the couple who
today got married, that gives you the right to rubbish them in this way ?
For the most part, they work very hard in ambassadorial roles for our
country around the world. The one that got married today is a nice enough
lad who's a serving officer in our military, and his new wife is a very nice
girl who is not herself from a royal background. I have seen little evidence
of people 'fawning' over this event. Most seem genuinely pleased for them,
and if, in these difficult and depressing financial times, the occasion
provides the general population with a bit of a boost, what's wrong with
that ?

Arfa