Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Old style filament lamps?

Arfa Daily wrote:

Yes indeed - I am colour blind, and if that is what makes the difference
between someone who does have an issue with CFLs, and someone who doesn't,
then 12% - one eighth - of the population being forced to suffer because
of this legislation, seems a pretty poor show of arrogance by the powers
that be, in insisting that we suffer in the way that we are being made to

It's time for the villagers to gather their pitchforks and burning
torch, and storm that infestation in Belgium.

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid™ on it, because it's
Teflon coated.