Posted to uk.d-i-y
robgraham robgraham is offline

Default Frankie Howard would have been proud of this one!!

I've just opened up my email box to find a flyer from Speciality
Diamond for a BOGOF on blades for my multi-tool. It goes like this :-

"Unlock the potential of your oscillating tool with the Universal
Master Accessory Kit by Versa-Tool. Oscillating tools are a must have
for every tool collection capable of completing thousands of DIY and
professional projects. As with every project, the right tool is needed
to get the job done, with the Versa-Tool accessory kit you and your
oscillating tool will be ready for any job."

Oooh - errr - missus.

Rob