Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default $50

On Thu, 28 Apr 2011 22:19:05 -0500, Ignoramus9529

On 2011-04-28, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Thu, 28 Apr 2011 15:51:26 -0500, Ignoramus9529

On 2011-04-28, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Thu, 28 Apr 2011 11:48:57 -0500, Ignoramus9529
wrote:

I took this welder to a scrap yard. It was FUBAR due to having been
left outside for years, without a rain cap. Still made money, but
wasted time.

What was wrong with it?

Did you even try cranking it over?

It sat outside for several (many) years, with the exhaust stack
lacking a cap. It looked like it was beyond redemption, I did not feel
like bringing it home. The guys who told me this had no reason to
lie.

I tried cranking it, it would not crank.

Scrap value was $129 in cash.

I should note that my Miller 55g had the same problem and only (1)
cylinder was stuck. ?Its about half done being rebuilt and the cost so
far has been $67.95

Now try to value your time at the minimum wage per hour and come back
to us when the assembly is complete.

Ive got nothing spent. People owe me favors G

And those "favors" are taxable transactions, whether you like it or
not.

Taxable, but not traceable. A crucial difference!!!

Yes indeed. G

And no cash will ever trade hands. "$1 and other valuable
considerations" pretty much covers it.

SucksRangers really really hates looking the fool so often. So why does
he continue to do so? Masochist obviously. Just one of the symptoms of
his terrible mental illness.

Ill bet he cuts himself regularly ...must be a real mess.

Gunner

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is