Posted to uk.d-i-y
geoff geoff is offline

Default Controls for 2-boiler setups

In message , YAPH
writes
Anybody have any links or pointers to controls/controllers for setups
using 2 (or more) boilers to supply larger-than-usual loads? I recall
someone on this list did such a thing for a church he's involved with.
I'm looking at an installation which has a couple of Baxi Solo 2s but no
integration (just a user-unfriendly array of switches and valves to
operate to bring one or both into service as required).

I'm inclined to just have one boiler on load all the time and an outside
thermostat to bring the second in during cold weather (sort of weather
compensation scheme) but it would be interesting to know what's available
(and how much it would cost) to do the job 'properly'.

I had a customer with such a beast controlling two suprimas

Intuition told me to keep them at arms length and not get too involved,
but I can give you their number

--
geoff