Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default Planned Parenthood...

In article ,
"Robert Green" wrote:

We already know that. What worries me? Perhaps that's ALL he can do. His
main goal in life seems to be as an arbitrator, trying to get everyone to
"come to Jesus." If I had to guess, I'd say most people elected him to end
the endless wars we're in - at least the independent crossover voters.
Maybe he'll get that done before the 2012 election, but it shouldn't have
taken 4 years. Nor should we just decide to jump into new conflicts like
Libya without even knowing who the rebels represent.

Well there is precedent. RMN got re-elected based on serial peace
plans that never quite worked out. (grin)

I see Trump has moved up from dead last real fast. I suspect he's going to
actually declare. It's too much to expect an ego his size not dive in.
What that means, I can't say.

Diving in just means he has a large ego. Winning is when I would get
concerned.

--
"Even I realized that money was to politicians what the ecalyptus tree is to koala bears: food, water, shelter and something to crap on."
---PJ O'Rourke