Posted to uk.d-i-y
robgraham robgraham is offline

Default Toasters

On Apr 28, 12:41*am, "Graham." wrote:
"Mark" wrote in messagenews:9rkfr6pe383cmrgsggjlnl6sf1656lgpl6@4ax .com...
Can anyone recommend a toaster that actually works properly? *After
the demise of my old toaster I have been through three different
toasters and none of them cook the toast evenly. *Surely it can't be
that difficult to make one that toasts without burning?
--
(\__/) *M.
posted from there. *If you wish your postings to be seen by

Tesco Value, about £5
Only 2 slice mind, so I bought a pair and placed them side by side

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%

We've got a Tefal one (label underneath says 5324 - and now there's
crumbs everywhere!), and it has lasted fully all of ten years without
any problems; it cooks toast nicely and does buns and the likes as
well. Too long ago to know how much it cost.

I have now of course put the finger on it and tomorrow it will die !!
Rob