Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default Planned Parenthood...

"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message
m...
In article ,
"DGDevin" wrote:

"
candidate and was legally and properly elected President--guys like you
would still be whining about why Obama's records from playschool haven't
been released.

Well we do have to know if he can play well with others. (g).

We already know that. What worries me? Perhaps that's ALL he can do. His
main goal in life seems to be as an arbitrator, trying to get everyone to
"come to Jesus." If I had to guess, I'd say most people elected him to end
the endless wars we're in - at least the independent crossover voters.
Maybe he'll get that done before the 2012 election, but it shouldn't have
taken 4 years. Nor should we just decide to jump into new conflicts like
Libya without even knowing who the rebels represent.

The evening news should use floating tags above each Predator or cruise
missile with their equivalent value in jobs or money. The modern, hi-tech
Army has reduced the number of lives lost on our side tremendously. But
that's come at a cost: missiles, smart bombs and hi-tech ammo cost lots of
money. I don't think people watching the evening news have any idea how
much tax revenue it takes to run that war day-by-day.

The problem is that most people *don't* want to cut back on DoD - they like
the idea of strong military but they don't want to pay for it. Same with
entitlements.

I see Trump has moved up from dead last real fast. I suspect he's going to
actually declare. It's too much to expect an ego his size not dive in.
What that means, I can't say.

--
Bobby G.