Posted to uk.d-i-y
Graham. Graham. is offline

Default Toasters

"Mark" wrote in message ...
Can anyone recommend a toaster that actually works properly? After
the demise of my old toaster I have been through three different
toasters and none of them cook the toast evenly. Surely it can't be
that difficult to make one that toasts without burning?
--
(\__/) M.

Tesco Value, about £5
Only 2 slice mind, so I bought a pair and placed them side by side

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%