Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Sauna Not Working

On Apr 26, 11:26*pm, Tony Hwang wrote:
hr(bob) wrote:
On Apr 26, 9:21 pm, *wrote:
Our Sauna stopped working a few years ago and we have tried
everything. *Even contacted the manufactor to replace the electrical
mechanism. *Nothing worked.......so it has been sitting in my garage
for a few years. *It is in perfect condition, by looking at it...but
not working.
Any suggestions on what we could do with the sauna shell? *I've
thought about using it at a storage or changing room. *Any other
suggestions????? *All reasonable suggestions are welcomed. *Thanks..

Find someone like a handyman, in your neighborhood and let them look
at it in return for allowing them to use it. *Saunas are not rocket
science. *A heating element, maybe a fan, an electric light bulb, and
some sort of a timer.

Hi,
Little more than that with digital control panel contolling temp. *and
time. Basically what you are saying is correct. Ours has fancy digital
readout control panel for temp settings and timer.

I forgot the thermostat. But, anyone with a modicum of electrical
knowledge could figure out how to bypass the timer and thermostat to
see if the heating element worked or not.