Posted to rec.woodworking
Josepi[_17_] Josepi[_17_] is offline

Default OT - Emergency Gen Circuit

Who was the lineman? We could get him fired for stupidity or breaking the
law.

--------------------
"RonB" wrote in message

I also pretty plainly said I WAS NOT back-feeding so i WOULD NOT
electrocute the guy on the pole. Won't do that. I know linemen check
during storm repairs, but a cousin nearly got knocked out of a lift-
bucket by a guy who started back feeding while he was working on a
line. Their tools are insulated when they are dry, not soaked.

Thanks for input. I am going to check with the electrician on cost of
a transfer switch installation. That is looking more like the
preferred option.

Ron