Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Update dumb question volts/amps - how much is too much?

On Wed, 27 Apr 2011 10:27:51 -0700, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

(What I'm trying to do is use the WiFi connection on a laptop for
Internet access - to neighbor's WiFi router - and then hook the desk
top to the Laptop, so that the Desktop can log-on through the WiFi.
Microsoft has no clue as to how that might work, so it figures I must
mean I want to set up a wireless router connection and the wizard then
blithely completely screws things up. But that is a different rant.)
--

http://www.ehow.com/how_2308651_use-...-repeater.html

http://reviews.pricegrabber.com/wire...ing/m/2932693/

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is