Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Planned Parenthood...

On Apr 27, 1:19*am, "DGDevin" wrote:
"The Daring Dufas" *wrote in ...

I'm not a participant in The Birther movement but darn, there is a lot of
noise and controversy out there about BeeHO's birth certificate.
He's not so old that there would be a record keeping problem due to
inadequate technology. Heck I'm much older and my birth certificate is
instantly available here in our backward little country of Alabamastan.
I don't think Hawaii is a third world stone age country so there must be
modern record keeping system in place for public documents? Every
modern day American President has a birth certificate that has been
seen by the public except for Obama. Can someone explain why? What's
the problem? It should be a non-issue, just produce the darn thing and
shut all the critics up. The Birthers will slink away unless it is proved
to be a fake, then all the crap will start all over again. I
don't understand, what are The Democrats so afraid of?

No offense, but this is hogwash. *He did produce a birth certificate, and
though some birthers tried to claim it was fake even World Net Daily
admitted it was authentic (and then tried to backtrack). *Hell, even Michele
Bachmann eventually admitted Obama's birth is a settled matter and Ann
Coulter calls birthers "cranks". *The then Republican Governor of Hawaii
vouched for the document, so did the director of the state's dept. of
health, repeatedly--he also confirmed that the state still has Obama's
original birth records on file. *There is no "long form"--Hawaii doesn't
issue such a document, the certificate of birth they issued to the Obama
campaign is the only such document they provide to anyone

Turns out that one part is NOT true. It is possible for anyone to
obtain a copy of their orignal birth certificate provided they
request it.
It is on file with the state and if Obama chose to, he could obtain
a copy. That he refuses to do so, IMO, is the only thing keeping
this alive. People like Trump believe he's hiding something that's
on that long from that is not shown on the short form. Having seen
what's on one versus the other though, there doesn't appear to
be anything that could be potentially embarrasing, ie no spot for
religion, etc.

and it's accepted
by U.S. State Dept. to issue a passport. *Two Honol*-ulu newspapers published
his birth announcement and the former managing editor of one said those
announcements came straight from the dept. of health so the desperate claim
that Obama's grandparents sent in fake birth announcements for some unknown
reason doesn't fly, not that clowns like Donald Trump let that sort of thing
stop them.

It requires an act of will to go on pretending that Obama hasn't produced a
birth certificate or there is any valid reason to question that he was born
on U.S. soil, and yet millions of people manage to do so including
apparently two-thirds of Republicans. *You'd really have to make a serious
effort at self-delusion to go on believing that Obama hasn't provided a
birth certificate in the face of overwhelming evidence that he has done
exactly that and did it several years ago.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ba...r/08/politifac...