Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Sharkbite fittings...

Declines to spend three dollars on a tool that might save a
plumbing job, or a six dollar fitting? Now, THAT is an old
dog. Well done!

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message

Our Home Depot has a display where you can play with the
SharkBites.
Put them together, take them apart, PEX to Copper, etc.

When I bought the ones I used, I didn't bother spending the
$3 (?) on
the disassembly tool. All you really need is anything that
will push
the release ring evenly back into the fitting.

I don't recall what I used, but I took one apart at home
just as a
test and had no problem using some tool or object that was
just laying
around the shop.