Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Planned Parenthood...

DGDevin wrote:

No offense, but this is hogwash. He did produce a birth certificate,
and though some birthers tried to claim it was fake even World Net
Daily admitted it was authentic (and then tried to backtrack). Hell,
even Michele Bachmann eventually admitted Obama's birth is a settled
matter and Ann Coulter calls birthers "cranks".

He did not produce the hospital/doctor's record. What he produced is the
equivalent of a diploma with no transcript.

Personally, I don't CARE whether he was born in the U.S. or a miraculously
created being that launched full-blown from the head of Zeus to save the
world. What I DO find troublesome is his taking the Fifth on other documents
that some deem pertinent.