Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Sauna Not Working

Sounds like time to call an electrician.

As to alternate uses, you could fill the sauna with pasta
and canned goods, for the up coming food price hikes we've
been seeing.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"trax" wrote in message
Our Sauna stopped working a few years ago and we have tried
everything. Even contacted the manufactor to replace the
electrical
mechanism. Nothing worked.......so it has been sitting in
my garage
for a few years. It is in perfect condition, by looking at
it...but
not working.
Any suggestions on what we could do with the sauna shell?
I've
thought about using it at a storage or changing room. Any
other
suggestions????? All reasonable suggestions are welcomed.
Thanks.