Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Planned Parenthood...

aemeijers wrote:

Why do YOU think he's taking the Fifth on the birth certificate
issue?

Because absent any legal relevance, it's none of their damn business?
It ceased having any legal relevance when his candidacy was accepted
and he made it onto the ballot, and even more when he was elected and
sworn in.

I agree with you but, unfortunately, it's not up to Obama (or anyone else)
to decide what's my business. That decision belongs to the me.

I always thought Bill Clinton should have taken a similar tactic-
'None of your business- next question?' (Before he got before a grand
jury, of course.)

Grand jury? President? You may have found the solution to the birther
business !