Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Sharkbite fittings...

On Tue, 26 Apr 2011 07:21:16 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

In some parts of the world, people steal copper pipe. One
fellow I used to know, some one, or more than one, stole the
copper pipe out of their cellar while the family was
sleeping upstairs. In that case, Pex or CPVC has the
advantage of being there in the morning. Galvanized is good,
but tends to rust and close up, over the years. In my
parents last house, they had to replace all the galvanized.

If I bought a house with galvanized pipe I'd plan on replacing it
ALL as soon as possible