Posted to rec.woodworking
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default OT - Emergency Gen Circuit

J. Clarke wrote:

There is one level of risk that I am willing to take with my own life
and another that I am willing to take with the life of a complete
stranger.

Yes, it's easy to flip the breaker. It's also easy to forget.

If it was just my life I'd flip the breaker. If it's someone else's I
want something more reliable than my memory.

Suppose you DID electrocute somebody else. Chances are it's not somone you
know.

So the next time you're standing in a line to see a movie, ask yourself "Am
I better off now than I was before the storm?"