Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default Planned Parenthood...

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
Don Klipstein wrote:

Why should this matter? The courts and snopes.com accept that Obama
was born in Hawaii. There's even the birth announcement in a Hawaii

newspaper, published at a time when Obama was a newborn baby and not
having any political aspirations.

To re-enter this country, you have to prove you're a citizen.
To register to vote, you have to prove you're a citizen.
To get most government jobs, you have to prove you're a citizen.

But to get elected president?

You have to prove you're a citizen, and obviously Obama did. He also proved
it numerous other times. If the birth certificate is forged, a U.S. senator
and his presidential campaign have perpetrated a vast, long-term fraud. They
have done it with conspiring officials at the Hawaii Department of Health,
the Cook County (Ill.) Bureau of Vital Statistics, the Illinois Secretary of
State's office, the Attorney Registration & Disciplinary Commission of the
Supreme Court of Illinois and many other government agencies. It's as
incredible a charge as those who believe 9/11 was an "inside job."

Yet many do believe because no amount of proof is enough for them, or
legitimate enough in their eyes to convince them that they are out of gas on
the issue. As with most "nutters" the more proof they are presented with,
the more conspiracy they see. So I think Obama's being quite wise to let
them fume, at least until 2012. Would you really want a president so weak
that he felt he had to give in to the demands of nutcakes? I don't.

It just seems odd.

Yes, the Birthers do seem like a very odd bunch and arguing with them is
like trying to throw a potato chip: No matter how hard you try, you just
aren't going to get very far. I've seen people claim he was born before
Hawaii became a state (not true) along with loads of other rubbish that
would bring a tear to the eye of any dyed-in-the-wool conspiracy theorist.
So far, no birthers have described what they believe is being hidden from
them in the magical document that's being denied their review. What do you
think is on the original that's not being divulged?

--
Bobby G.