Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default real estate auction

Ignoramus14081 wrote:
On 2011-04-26, Bob Engelhardt wrote:
No, it exists. A neighbor of mine made a garden on the (vacant) land
next to his. Later, when the land was sold and to be built on, my
neighbor got possession of the part that he had gardened on. By adverse
possession. Look it up in Wikipedia.

Bob

How did he document having a garden during the required period of
time?

I'm not sure. But I imagine that over the years that he gardened there
any number of people (family, friends, and neighbors) were witnesses to
the garden. I'm always showing mine and visiting others.

Bob