Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
azotic[_4_] azotic[_4_] is offline

Default real estate auction

"Bob Engelhardt" wrote in message
Josepi wrote:
Baloney!

Governments issue property deed in the last few hundred years and they
state where the boundaries exist.

North America has not honoured "Squatters Rights" in a few centuries. It
never existed in Canada, period.

You are listening to old wives tales from the 16th century.
--------------
"RS at work" wrote in message
Often if an encroachment has existed for several years the person
being encroached upon just looses the property under adverse
possession.

Roger Shoaf

No, it exists. A neighbor of mine made a garden on the (vacant) land next
to his. Later, when the land was sold and to be built on, my neighbor got
possession of the part that he had gardened on. By adverse possession.
Look it up in Wikipedia.

Bob

Depends on the state you live in, if your neighbor did not pay property
taxes on the land he encroached upon he does not own it. A lot of stuff
on wikiedia regarding law is bull****, a realestate attorney will tell you
what your rights are. I would not go to court depending on what wiki
says the law is.

Best Regards
Tom.