Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair
Jim Wilkins Jim Wilkins is offline

Default PDF of 2011 National Electrical Code posted

On Apr 25, 2:58*pm, "Ed Huntress" wrote:
That's very nice. That's a lot like the setup I used years ago, although
yours looks a lot nicer. Mine was a converted typing table. Now I have a
home-built corner desk that faces directly away from the TV. Usually I just
sort-of-listen to the news, but there was something I wanted to see and,
from habit, I just kept typing....
Ed Huntress-

One of the three monitors in front of me is a small HDTV, a 22" Vizio
plugged into the computer that records HDTV. Usually it's switched
directly to the TV cable and the power-hungry computer turned off.

jsw