Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Sharkbite fittings...

"Joe" wrote
before) so I invested in a $6 sharkbite elbow instead.

Product is selling well, no negatives that I am aware of in this NG.
Only quibbles are the price, but the convenience is hard to beat.
Definitely on my list for future emergencies or impossible situations.

Joe

It is expensive compared to a regular fitting, but for those that cannot
solder, $6 is most likely cheaper than a $1 elbow installed by a plumber.
If the plumber only charged $4 to make a house call, that would be a better
way to go.