Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT-Left Behind

On Apr 24, 7:10*pm, "David R. Birch" wrote:

I feel sorry for you if you think employees are always
replaceable and anyone you can hire for half the wage is going to be
just as good as the experienced worker he replaced.

David

In my experience it is better to pay above average wages and hire
above average employees. One really good engineer is worth four or
five average engineers. The same is true of other workers.

But I also believe that there is a big difference between 15 years
experience and one year of experience repeated for 15 years.

Dan