Unisaw A100

Default Best three easy improvements to my shop. How about yours?

Larry Jaques wrote:
I was thinking a rolling sled storage slot might be handy there.

Ah yes. In my case, above the outfeed table, to the right
and against the wall. 13"ish deep, 42" high and 32" front
to back. Maybe some dividers to keep the larger sleds from
banging into each other.

Also, somewhere to park the saw fence when it's not
needed/being used. I'm thinking under the right hand
extension, 'tween the saw cabinet and cabinet under the saw
extension.

And then, a place to park/store blades.

And then, somewhere for the push stick/feeder blocks.

And then, some place for the zero tolerance inserts.

And then... Sheesh! We ain't even stepped away from the
saw table and I'm already at five.

UA100