Posted to alt.home.repair

Default O.T. Solar power.

"harry" wrote in message

But the worst of all is monopoly, which is what they all strive for
and need to be prevented from.- Hide quoted text -

Can you name us one monopoly in the USA
or western Europe that is not directly controlled by a govt, ie
utility
or similar? I can't think of a single one here in the USA.- Hide
quoted text -

Bill Gates' empire? Springs to mind at once.
Once they get big enough they become unassailable.
But there's a list of them here.
http://buylikebuffett.com/finance/3-...united-states/

In this case, the first two companies listed have a monopoly because they
have the best products. I've tried other search engines, but Google works
best for me. Evidently others feel the same was as we are free to choose
and most tend to choose these. I don't know about Monsanto so can't
comment.