Posted to alt.home.repair

Default O.T. Solar power.

On Apr 24, 8:43*am, harry wrote:
But the worst of all is monopoly, which is what they all strive for
and need to be prevented from.- Hide quoted text -

Can you name us one monopoly in the USA
or western Europe that is not directly controlled by a govt, ie
utility
*or similar? * I can't think of a single one here in the USA.- Hide quoted text -

Bill Gates' empire? Springs to mind at once.
Once they get big enough they become unassailable.
But there's a list of them here.http://buylikebuffett.com/finance/3-...-virtual-monop...

Even in the case of Microsoft, it's not a monopoly. There are other
operating systems, most notably Apple with the MAC OS and Linux.
You can run those on a computer as well. There are also open
alternatives to the common Microsoft office apps. I expect
being a free thinking anarchist, you're probably using one or more
of those alternatives.