Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair
RangersSuck RangersSuck is offline

Default PDF of 2011 National Electrical Code posted

On Apr 23, 7:26*pm, Ignoramus4979
On 2011-04-23, rangerssuck wrote:

On Apr 23, 7:13?pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
Got me puzzled, also. I checked three groups with similar
names, and none of them seemed to ?have that. Real shame,
it's one of the few downloads I'd like to get.

Mr. Young - What does Jesus say about stealing copyrighted material?
Is that the Mormon way?

Copyright did not exist when Jesus was out there proselytizing.

I would be very surprised if Jesus, somehow, would approve of the
notion that a person may not be allowed share a copy of anything with
his friend, that somehow a law may prevent people from freely sharing information.

Do you think Jesus would approve of the notion of someone stealing
someone else's work product and sharing it with others as if it were
his own? Seriously? Do you think that your employer would be able
continue to pay you if all of your work product was going to enter the
public domain?

It's not even a slightly fine line. It's a big fat line between
sharing and stealing. This is a copyrighted work. It's not yours (or
anyone else's except for the copyright owner) to give away. If you
don't like it, take it up with them. But don't try to justify this by
misrepresenting the law as an impediment to sharing information.

You are free to buy the book and share it with your friends. You are
free to read the book and tell us about the contents. You are free to
buy the book and resell it. You are free to borrow it from a library.
You are NOT free to make copies of the book and distribute them. To
anyone.

If you don't like it, elect officials who will change the law. Then
sit back and watch publishers go out of business.