Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default PDF of 2011 National Electrical Code posted

On Apr 23, 7:26 pm, Ignoramus4979
On 2011-04-23, rangerssuck wrote:

On Apr 23, 7:13?pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
Got me puzzled, also. I checked three groups with similar
names, and none of them seemed to ?have that. Real shame,
it's one of the few downloads I'd like to get.

Mr. Young - What does Jesus say about stealing copyrighted material?
Is that the Mormon way?

Copyright did not exist when Jesus was out there proselytizing.

I would be very surprised if Jesus, somehow, would approve of the
notion that a person may not be allowed share a copy of anything with
his friend, that somehow a law may prevent people from freely sharing
information.

I wonder what He would think of copyrighting the rules we have to
follow and charging to see them. If they have legal authority they
should be public domain.

Great. Now, who puts them together and writes them down? And who pays those
people? The federal government?

I've always thought that Corvettes want to be free, too. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress