Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair
Ignoramus4979 Ignoramus4979 is offline

Default PDF of 2011 National Electrical Code posted

On 2011-04-23, rangerssuck wrote:
On Apr 23, 7:13?pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
Got me puzzled, also. I checked three groups with similar
names, and none of them seemed to ?have that. Real shame,
it's one of the few downloads I'd like to get.

Mr. Young - What does Jesus say about stealing copyrighted material?
Is that the Mormon way?

Copyright did not exist when Jesus was out there proselytizing.

I would be very surprised if Jesus, somehow, would approve of the
notion that a person may not be allowed share a copy of anything with
his friend, that somehow a law may prevent people from freely sharing information.

Furthermore, the Bible talks about sharing one loaf of bread with
5,000 people. I believe that it is a cryptic reference to free
software and free information sharing. I am pretty sure that Jesus
would disapprove of copyright.