James D Kountz

Default How To Make A Zero Clearance Insert With Splitter

And to add to what Edwin asked, Id like to know if I should use a wipe on
poly or leave it natural? If I leave it natural will it provoke premature
decay in the cast iron of my saw table? Just wondering because a friend of
mine who doesnt have internet access yet (Hes a Sherpa) asked me and I told
him I would pass this on to you guys since we're both too stupid to figure
this out on our own! :-)

Jim

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
. com...
Unisaw A100 wrote:

Couple of questions. If I buy the MDF at Home Depot, can I use screws

from
Lowes?
Will the Lowes tape stick to Home Depot MDF?

If I take someone with me, can I combine steps 13 and 17?

What if it is raining: does that make a difference?

Your clarification will be appreciated.
--
Ed

http://pages.cthome.net/edhome