Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default O.T. Solar power.

In article ,
Han wrote:

Andy wrote in news:f735dda9-c01b-45e5-8c2d-
:

If you put the 17250 in the bank or investment that pays 4%
interest,

Since I pay 2.24% on my HELOC, please tell me where I can get 4% on a
savings account ...

A lot of companies pay 4-5 and even 6% of the price of their stock in
dividends. The old Philip Morse is at 5.8% yield, Hospitality Properties
7.1%, Detroit Edison (DTE) 4.5%, heck even McDonald's pays 3.17% (and
before you say anything.. Andy did say "bank OR investment". There are
a couple that are paying dividends of 11% or more, but I don't know if I
would put any money into them (like WWE, for instance.)

--
"Even I realized that money was to politicians what the ecalyptus tree is to koala bears: food, water, shelter and something to crap on."
---PJ O'Rourke