Luigi Zanasi

Default Best three easy improvements to my shop. How about yours?

On Sat, 07 Feb 2004 23:00:55 -0800, Luigi Zanasi
scribbled:

On 06 Feb 2004 04:38:59 GMT, (Rich Stern) scribbled:

What are your best three easy imrpovements?

snip of my previous six improvements

How could I forget improvement No. 7 (actually should be #1),
especially considering Silvan's vulgar hijacking of another thread to
the topic I am about to bring up.

1. A pee bucket. A plastic bucket filled with sawdust. I no longer
need to walk out to the garden beds (during the winter) or the compost
heap (during the summer). The stuff just gets dumped on the compost in
the spring: a good combination of nitrogen and carbon. No smell. Thank
you, Doug Stowe.

Luigi
Note the new email address.
Please adjust your krillfiles (tmAD) accordingly
Replace "nonet" with "yukonomics" for real email address