Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT-Left Behind

On Fri, 22 Apr 2011 23:28:14 -0500, Ignoramus30510

On 2011-04-23, Califbill wrote:
True, lots of jobs for the computer. But still lots of jobs for real
people. Otherwise, we would have all the cheap manufacturing here, using
computers. Who is going to screw the nuts and bolts together?

First of all, as far as I know, the manufacturing in the US is highest
it has ever been. Or at least close.

A large part of the reason why some manufacturing moved to third world
countries, is that they have more lax environment regulations and
allow their businesses to **** their own country. Look up "China
pollution" or "China environment" on Youtube if you want to see.

I would say, they can have all the pollution they want.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1DNjJd2YfA

Nasty! It's too bad the gov't won't pay to move the people (-if- they
would accept it) out of that horrible air.

But they're starting to use some of our money to clean it up, build
hydroelectric dams, put up windmill farms, set up solar, etc.
wiki http://goo.gl/MQPyn &
http://goo.gl/VRAk Shows the most hope.

--
Accept the pain, cherish the joys, resolve the regrets;
then can come the best of benedictions -