Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Elec Car, BBC v Tesla

Tim Watts wrote:
Peter Scott wrote:

I will ignore the comments you make about me and my knowledge, as you do
not know.

If we produce all of our energy from nuclear sources where do you
imagine the 'waste' energy will go? Out into space?

Why not - that's where most of the rest goes.

ALL of the rest ...

The only issue with AWG is by how much the earth's temperature will rise
before it does..

And that's where I have a big problem. In order to heat the earth
surface, you need to reduce the troposphere temperature otherwise the
radiation outwards will be the same.

But a cold troposphere and a hot atmosphere means a lot of thermal activity.

Which will naturally carry hot air upwards where it can radiate more..

So I don't see the earth warming up much at all. I do see more violent
weather though..as the excess surface energy gets mixed up and
dissipates itself finally in te upper atmosphere where it can all
radiate away.