Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Elec Car, BBC v Tesla

Peter Scott wrote:
I will ignore the comments you make about me and my knowledge, as you do
not know.

If we produce all of our energy from nuclear sources where do you
imagine the 'waste' energy will go? Out into space?

yes. Its hardly a huge fraction of the total.

Or you could pump it into the deep crust and heat the earth's core up.
0000001 degrees C.

The waste energy
from renewables would have been here anyway. If you know theromodynamics
as you allege you will know that all processes produce a high percentage
of non-usable energy dependent on the start and finish temperatures.

Precisely.
All free energy - low entropy energy - ends up as low grade heat.

And its because the renewables take a large proportion of the free
energy out of natural thermal flows, and turn it all into low grade heat
just as much as the nuclear - that they disrupt the environment MORE.