Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peter Scott Peter Scott is offline

Default Elec Car, BBC v Tesla

On 23/04/2011 12:01, Tim Watts wrote:
Peter Scott wrote:

I will ignore the comments you make about me and my knowledge, as you do
not know.

If we produce all of our energy from nuclear sources where do you
imagine the 'waste' energy will go? Out into space?

Why not - that's where most of the rest goes.

Perhaps. Do you know? The point I was making is that the waste from
renewables is here already. Nuclear generates *new* waste energy. It is
not as benign as TNP implies and to suggest otherwise distorts the
argument. I believe we need nuclear but it is certainly not the *only*
answer. Far from it. Apart from anything else, nuclear fuels *will* run out.