Posted to uk.d-i-y
djc djc is offline

Default Elec Car, BBC v Tesla

On 22/04/11 19:45, Tim Watts wrote:

I saw a test car and little charging station in London the other day,
somewhere near Covent Garden in a side street.

The charging station was mains and seemed to carry a 16A Commando, but it
*could* have been 32A. Car was little - about the size of a SMART. Had kids
to not get squashed, so no chance for a good look.

Horrible little toy things. For people who don't really need a car. And
why should my council tax be paying for these charging points, and I
never got an answer from the council about who pays for the electricity.
(There is a charging point down the end of the road, I have yet to see
it used)

--
djc