Posted to uk.d-i-y
harry harry is offline

Default Electricity meter question.

On Apr 22, 10:00*am, andrew wrote:
harry wrote:
My array cost £14,000 so the return should be 11.8%. Where else can
you get that tax free, inflation linked for 25 years?

Is that a fair comparison when you can get your capital back from a bank but
you will not sell the panels+inverter back for the original installed price
in 10 years even forgetting inflation?

AJH

In ten years or less they will have paid for themselves. Look at how
inflation is going man!
You do things for tomorrow's energy prices, not for todays.
I am now a net exporter of energy and a net importer of cash. There
will be more cash next year. The energy I save will be worth more too.
I have no gas bill. (Massive insulation.)