Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default OT After a storm here in GA a stray pup has made my home hers

On Apr 22, 1:11*am, Metspitzer wrote:
Anyone know what kind of dog this might be? *She just started hanging
out at the house. *She was at the house one morning. *I left for a
dental appointment and when I returned she was still here. *She
followed me to the mail box. *I left again and went to WalMart and
bought her some food and water dishes.

She has been here for over a week now.http://img831.imageshack.us/g/pax001.jpg/

--
O'Neil to General Hammond:
For the record Sir, I wanted to blow it the hell up.

It's a hungary mutt kind of dog. Dogs will stay with anyone that
feeds them.
Obama was going to get a mut dog but didn't AIRI. His first lie.
Mut dogs are the best. Cheap to buy (even free) and cheap to maintain.